okay I need to tell someone...so you guyz it is...
this is by far the most coolest day of my life!!! i am at this moment sitting in a gorgeous hotel room in jkt on a business trip here for the next 3 days!!! and i have ppl calling me ms. last name whenever i pick up the phone for anything!!! ohmigod! im sorry if i sound like a kid in a candy store but im sooooooooo xcited about this!!!! :D
will keep u guyz posted with more details as i discover how amazingly awesome this entire thing is!!!! :D
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sunday, March 7, 2010
About Me
- Sunshine
- A little bit of this & a little bit of that! I'm all sweet n spice! :D


8 comments:
awesome! have fun!!! :D
Hehehe Coolest and Awesome day??? Hmmm I imagine that you are dancing inside the hotel room now (of course doors closed) :D
Hey go and check your face in the mirror immediately…Do you know that such extraordinary happy moments in life do decrease the age of a person by at least 5 years. If you are going to stay that much happy for three days you are going to look 15 years younger :)…
BTW MS.kidddd...stay that much happy for ever. :)
I wish everything goes fine there...
@ Titaxy: thanks babe! :)
@ Asif: i was dancing around...but to the tunes of my boss! tons & tons of work to do before, during & after the offsite! i probably gained 5 years with all the frown lines which would have set in the last 3 days!! lol!
Hehehehe LOL...:D :D :D really dancing???
Coolest and Awesome day turned into a day of pressure???
Nooo a person who can think of fun always can never gain frown lines. Just enjoy the good days...
Tension lene ka nahin baba ;) Tension deneka !!!
First make your boss dance to your tunes.
Its sad thing that most of the bosses in this world try to show their authority on their subordinates purposefully by assaigning weird works and then again making you responsible for everything. Moreover the bosses cant tolerate if that particular subordinate is more eligible or worthy than themselves.
Anyways Just imagine how it will be if you suddenly become boss of him today. I wonder how you will make him realise his mistakes.:P
I wish you get full strength to complete all the works immediately and then go home peacefully to trail back your mom like a kid :)
He didn't make mistakes...I did...im absolutely in love with my Boss and think he is one of the smartest people I have met ever! The dancing around was basically because I was the prime organizer and there are always a million tiny details to look after...im also quite anal and refuse to delegate to anyone in fear that it wont be done as per I want it to be..!
Ohh looks like he is a real smart and sweet person. These days it’s a rarity to see some subordinate praising and loving the boss. Good to hear that you are the prime organiser :).
sounds awesome!! You back yet? How was the trip?
@ Asif: :)
@ Piper: yep am back!! it was just a 2 day trip...it was amazingly hectic but very very satisfying!! did something big and im quite proud of it! :) now its back to normal work...kinda anti-climatic actually! i think i thrive on chaos! :P
Post a Comment