Today I received an award from Nancy...the "Awesome Blogger Buddy Award" and im super touched!
Despite my randomness of the past few months as I stopped blogging, restarted with limited access, stopped again and then restarted on a new platform - Nancy is probably the only one who still continues to read and faithfully comments on most of my posts!
She is def a positive influence and everytime i get sick of blogging (which has happened quite often in the last few months) I think over my readers and realize that there must be something good in this process if i'm able to make friends like her! :)
Thanks once again Nancy! :)
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
About Me
- Sunshine
- A little bit of this & a little bit of that! I'm all sweet n spice! :D


7 comments:
Awww....thank U!!!! I'm so touched!!
It was a pleasure to award u Sunshine:-))!!!
Yes Blogging is such a wonderful thing...You get to know diff people,different views , feelings and most of all we learn soo much from others whom we may never meet in reality.
Yes I learnt a lot...
Keep Posting...
Happy New Year... :)
@ Nancy: anytime! :)
@ Asif: Happy New Yr to you too! and since you r a brand new blogger...welcome to this mad mad world! :P
Hats off 2 yOu 'Nancy' & Keep uP da spirit.. yOu r a motivation 2 a lot of ppl..
N Sunshine yOu hav a flair for writin wel so Never stop writing..
ya i dont think thats happening anytime soon...if i dont blog, i shall write crap & spam my friends' inboxes with it! :P
Then yOu shud definately not stop bloggin.. Hehehe
naa...not stopping anytime soon!
Post a Comment