Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 2 & 3: 7 Days of Positivity

so im the most lazy person when it comes to blogging on the weekend! but i did keep this in mind and really really tried hard to find 5 things on both days that i was happy about! some of the stuff is big...and the others are the small pleasures of life! :)


Day 2: Saturday

1. finally got my room cleaned and in the process found the vouchers i was looking for....went shopping for my bro and bot him some iphone speakers he has been wanting since ages! i do love spoiling my brother! :D this is what the speakers look like....


2. spent an entire day with the ex who was here for the wkend....and there was 0 weirdness or complications...never thot that would happen..!

3. wore my bday dress for dinner....the first time i wore it was not really a good night...i did not consider dancing around in that dress when i bot it and later realized that i felt super self-conscious the entire night! wore it on sat with a few adjustments...and it looked FAB! plus i got loads of compliments! :D

4. brilliant dinner at this new place called nandos...i have to agree with everyone on this...even tho the waiting in line for ages is frustrating...its totally worth the food! :)

5. met another friend, A over dinner....he has just gone through an insanely scary 2 wks and im so glad to see him safe & sound!

Day 3: Sunday

1. a super spirited discussion on marriage and what it means to us with 3 other people....all who are at completely different stages in life! it was interesting to view it all from a different perspective altogether!

2. watching the sun rise over the city of sg...its been a while since ive stayed up the entire night and the sunrise is just so pretty! :)

3. eating my fav mcdonalds breakfast after ages!!! mmmmm....i do love the hashbrowns! (yes i know its extremely unhealthy! but then i guess thats the charm! :P)

4. watched a bunch of my fav chick flicks again...burrowed under my comforter in my room...watched a lot like love, boys & girls and chocolat!

5. loong phone conversation with ma...it was completely random and even tho as usual she would obsess abt stuff that bothers me...at least she was willing to change the topic when that happened and we had a great catch-up call!

im realizing that its actually not so easy to find 5 things that ur happy about every single day....but it does force you to look at the glass half full instead of half empty!

4 comments:

Asif said...

Hehehe I was actually wondering whether which stuff among these refer to the word ‘big’ here.

lol at Spoiling. :D (If not for him who else would you spoil?)
Really watching the sun rise above the horizon is such a wonderful feeling. (Same applies to the sun set as well but the rising part is filled with more brightness and energy)
Yes you are right about the half glass full theory.

S said...

Nandoooooooooooooooos..
I have heard so much about it, I cant stop imagining the taste. I want I want I want!

I love the idea of birthday dresses. It makes it so special. Last birthday (first time in a new city, new college) I didn't have a budday dress. And I was so irritated. People found it silly to have a "budday dress". Finally I did buy my budday dress :D

Sunshine said...

@ Asif: meeting the ex, conversation with ma...those were the big things! :)

yep sunrise has more energy...but sunset has prettier colors! :)

Sunshine said...

@ S: wow i had no idea it was that popular! but yea it just opened a few weeks back...and people have been going insane over it!!

yes of course budday dresses are special! :) u should always get one!!