Just because I am junior to you and have no authority to "bully" you is no excuse for you being a mean ass when all i'm trying to do is my job here!!!
I hate working in a function thats a bridge between all the other depts and needs to interact & keep peace with everyone! Sometimes I hate the fact that i'm a people-person! I wish I had a brain for coding or software development or research...that way I wouldnt have to deal with humans - just pesky virus codes & bacteria!! *arghhhhhhhhhh*
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
About Me
- Sunshine
- A little bit of this & a little bit of that! I'm all sweet n spice! :D


5 comments:
Ha Ha Ha...Sorry for laughing at that. I know you are really serious about such a hard feeling you are having right now. But do you know that even soft-developers have to deal with people more than the soft coding work?
Such problems do occur everywhere and infact technical guys have an additional headache of dealing both with people as well as the technology.
Felt like laughing about the sentence "pesky virus and bacteria"
ROFL....ROFL...
I think you missed out the term "Swine"!!!
ROFL
lolol
u actually want to code? (not the most fun thing in the world)
@ Asif: wel in my defence I know zilch about coding/ software developing and the impression they give supports my theory of no people interaction!!
@ vin: I think it might be easier than dealing with egotistical banking gurus!!
trust me.. sometimes when the boss is bein mean thats because he has his boss crawling up his a**, and he is in even deeper trouble.. cant wait to get promoted.. haahaa not that its gona happen any time soon.. but still..
@ Sailor: hmm yea true but it still irks when the only reason u get picked on is coz ur the most junior person!!
Post a Comment