Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Some stuff I really want to say...

....to some people which i never will but just for posterity!!

- I am but a silly Life Sciences undergrad who barely managed to make it past university...pls don't expect wonders from me!

- Just coz we are 'friends' and I'm supposed to still feel guilty for what happened is not reason enough for u to make a pass at me...regardless of how drunk u supposedly were!

- Stop whining! There are lots of other people who have issues in life...whining about urs is not going to make them go away!

- Don't be so hypocritical...you know as well as I do what your stance is...pls don't try to pretend otherwise!

- Yes you want the best for me...but what if you r mistaken and thats not actually the best for me?

- I'm terrified of this responsibility. And no I don't agree with you when you say that you know I can do it.

- Don't do this to yourself. You deserve much better than he can give you. Fear of the unknown is normal and one never gains true happiness without risking it all.

- Do you really think you will ever get over the trauma of it all if you insist of dredging it up in your head again n again?

- I feel your pain...probably more than you can imagine. But in giving you the happiness you rightly deserve...I am so freakin afraid I will lose the person i have discovered i am after a lot of tribulations!

hmmm *sigh*...somedays i think i shall shock everyone and actually tell them what i think!

6 comments:

OnLY OnE..! said...

You should.

Some things are meant to be said just like some things are not.

Nice blog template btw.

And yeah it's weird to see a comment by me, but am trying to put the bad past behind me.

Sunshine said...

Well I said some stuff and dint say the others...
Hmm well more power to u for putting the past where it belongs... :-)

OnLY OnE..! said...

it had a habit of coming in the present.
esp. since i still didn't feel the warmth from your side when i tried to make things ok.
never mind. its in the past.

to the future.
cheers.

Sunshine said...

Warmth is not sthin that comes on demand...regardless the past intefereing only makes life difficult...

cheers,

Unknown said...

BRAVO!! Wel Said..

Sunshine said...

lol! well i said some & didnt say the others...but i guess half is better than none? :)