I've been in love...countless times some would say! and each time i would think that this is the one; this is the person i want to be with forever...and each time life would teach me never to speak those words too soon...
so i did what i thought was right; i gave up my right to choose...ive allowed my parents to do the shortlisting...i meet a selected no of guyz from the ones they think are appropriate and i decide on one and it should end there......but well as ive discovered lately...it is not as easy as it sounds!
so there were these 2 guyz who i met in the last few weeks...both of whom i sorta liked...as in they were good looking enuf for my liking and we managed to have a decent conversation over dinner! the first one as described in the previous post is def out of the picture! the second one tho is still msging....and considering tht i am gonne be meeting him again soon...i desperately need some advice!!
my problem; which i was trying to explain to A the other day as well is that how do i know whether a person is right for me or not? my track record pretty much proves that my judgement sux...so how do i not make another mistake?? i asked my mom the same thing and she said, "u just know!" and i told her she was being extremely helpful considering the same advice is in every romance novel & timepass magazine that ive read! well i don't just know! and unless there is some music which is going to be played whenever i bump into him (cue DTPH)...i have no idea how to tell! i want a perfect life...which means i need to find my perfect guy...but how do i recognize him??
so im going to throw this question out to you guyz in the internet world...pls to give some advice as to how im supposed to recognize the perfect person for me to spend the rest of my life with?!
ur reponses are much appreciated! :)
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
About Me
- Sunshine
- A little bit of this & a little bit of that! I'm all sweet n spice! :D


6 comments:
I could go the usual route and say that You`ll know. But then that`s not what you want to hear! :) So here it is.
He`ll make you laugh. There wont be hidden agendas - it will be simple, meeting him, feeling good, and wanting to meet him again. And again. And again.. Nothing complicated. He`ll make you feel cared for in some way. May be because of the way he pulls out a chair for you or holds open the door -sometimes not any of that(Like The G!) and yet you`ll know. See if he likes his job or whether he continues to crib about it. See if he`s a happy person or is he always complaining about how the big, bad world is out to get him! See if he can hold his drink well. See if he is tolerant towards old people. See if he loses his temper on others too often too quickly.I dunno what you should see.. just that these are a few red flags that`s all. In short, you`ll just know, kiddo. Wait and watch - for sure you will :)
U know these words of urs r gonna become my mantra! :) bcoz yes I want the guy who is all those things!
Thanks so much babe! :) *hugz*
look for someone who doesnt seem like he's trying too hard to make an impression on you.. and still catches your eye.
look for similarities in likes and dislikes but dont be biased by them.. loving the same movie is not the same as sharing a lifetime together.
Find out his priorities on the big stuff too - marriage, kids, job ( your job ), free time ..
Thats all I got :)
But then again, I have a horrible track record.. i chose the devil so who'm i to render advice :D
lol! well its good advice...the thing is that the one guy i thought who was all that dint stick around...and that just makes me doubt my own judging capabilities! *sigh*
Agree with Piper and the doctor;-D
And finally.....dont keep ur expectations too high coz 1 or 2 meeting are not really going to reveal everything. I guess if u can make out he is a good human being the rest then u knw u can work it out.
When I look back I just knew I cd not get somebody better than the husband but then I never really had anything to compare with in the 1st place. I knw, i knw i'm not of much help;-/
Hmmm a good human being! I dunno! *sigh* this entire decision making process is so daunting!!
Post a Comment