A week back I was quite upset at the thought of my bday...for the past few yrs I've always had either a bf or a housemate to plan sthin special for me and this yr with no bf and the housemate plus best friend like 3000 miles away I honestly thot I was going to be all alone when the clock struck 12 to mark my bday...
A couple of days back one of my amazingly good frenz S, msges me and asks whr does the bday gal wanna have dinner??? I was quite happy with the prospect of that coz at least I wouldn't be alone! And I kept suggesting ppl she should invite and they kept coming up with reasons y they could not make it...even the friend I spent the whole day shopping for my bday dress had somewhr else to be!!! I was inwardly disappointed but decided there was no point getting upset!
it never struck me that there was a surprise in the plan!!!
I reach the restaurant at the designated time and find S at a table reserved for 7 ppl when I was under the impression that it was just gonna be 3 of us...imagine my surprise when the very ppl who had been making xcuses walk in one by one!!! I dont think anyone till date has ever managed to surprise me so successfully as S did!!!
And the best part was when we left the restaurant post dinner to go clubbing at my fav bolly club in CQ - she made the few of us who took the earlier cab wait almost 20 mins as the clock struck 12 and she turned up with an amazing yummy choc cake courtesy B!!! The one person who knew my bday would not have been complete wihout the mandatory cake cutting that I love!!!
What followed was an amazing nite of sooo much fun!!! I had an amazing bday thanks to some friends who made me realize that even tho they are not arnd everyday - they love me to bits and im extremely lucky to have them in my life!!! I love u S, P, V, P, S & D!!!! :) Thanks for the best 24th bday i could have had!! *muahhhh!!!!!*
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
About Me
- Sunshine
- A little bit of this & a little bit of that! I'm all sweet n spice! :D


10 comments:
I'm so glad you had a BALL ! :) It makes the planning and all the effort put in all worth while, and no one knows how to appreciate a surprise more than you do missy!
AND... you are dead right - even though we may not be around all the time, you are definitely loved !
- S -
lol! and this was amazing coz dood no1 has ever been able to surprise me before! :) but i loved loved loved every minute of it! and this bday is def gonna go down in history as one of the best ones i had! :)
*hugz*
p.s. pls fwd all the mails!! im suuuper curious! :)
Hahaha ! :) I'm so glad to have been the one behind the scenes making the plan! The feeling of pulling off a good surprise for you and being responsible for pulling it off successfully is actually almost as rewarding as being the one recieving the surprise! :)
I think I'm gonna really enjoy planning my kid's surprise parties too in future.... ok can't believe I just said that, or even more ...THOUGHT OF IT! ( this much in advance!!!) yikes!
LOL!!! babe ur gonna be a married woman soon...such thoughts bound to come into ur head!! LOL! good good! now go have babies quickly so i can be the adoring aunt who loves spoiling them! and u betta have a girl first so i can buy pretty pretty dresses for her!! :D
lol...I want a boy first ! but eitherway I'll be happy :)
haha...boy also can! i just want to spoil someone!!! :)
Wishing you a happy 24th. Glad you had a wonderful Birthday. And have amazing friends who you can always count on.
Here is to many more of such fun filled days and years :)
thanks!! :) yep the bday was amazing...and it is wonderful to have people around u to love!!
thanks for stopping by! :)
Glad u had a wonderful day:-))!!!!
:) I def did!!
Post a Comment